13 Şubat 2017 Pazartesi

WORLD TURKISH CONGRESS STRATEGIC RESEARCH CENTER:



Turkey is experiencing a facebook disgrace, our pages are blocked, what a disgrace this facebook is now serious
And reliability has not remained, and now there is no credibility in Turkey, we denounce this disgrace as a strategy center
Think of a Turkey state, two people have become afraid of this disaster will resolved peacefully mail addressee facebook un
They are blocking me because of this disgrace every day I open the page is not that disgrace, I am an Atatürkist Turkist person
I declare why you are afraid of today's pages belonging to the PKK facebook while walking around why I am blocked
One has to tell me we are not the light we are not the PKK we are not terrorists why this is rhetoric

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder