30 Nisan 2018 Pazartesi

CENTRAL ASIAN TURKISH CROSSROADS
Thank you friends who follow me from all over the world Thank you for a debt.
You know that this site represents only one ideology in what politics is politics.
culture and education The aim is only to write and tell the truth
Central Asian Turkic Tribes All people living on the world are right and only
I am telling the truth that this culture and history site is faithful to the memory of our deceased professor.
to his views and thoughts prepared by staying with nothing and without adding
I am informing the World by explaining his work, it's all just this Norwegian professor
OLAF JOHANSEN shares his work on world cultural and historical heritage from here on here
and I tell you all my love;:alasgiray45simplesite.com

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder